Sony VTC4 18650 2100mAh 30A Battery Specs:
- Dimensions: Height:-65mm / Diameter:-18.2mm
- Weight: 45g
- Battery Capacity: 2100mAh
- Battery Voltage: 3.8V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Continuous Amp Limit: 30 amps
- Battery Type: Sony VTC4
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a fire or explosion which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). Usage of this battery is at your own risk!
Please have a full understanding of your battery and its proper use and care.
*Note: To ensure your safety and prolong the battery’s life, we recommend you red follow carefully:
- NEVER Carry Batteries in your pocket, purse, or anywhere they might come into contact with metal such as coins, keys, any metal object, or surface.
- Always store and transport batteries in a proper case
- Charge batteries before first use.
- Must be Charged with a LI-ION Charger. Do Not use a NIMH Charger. We recommend only using a Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
- Do not short circuit
- Do not immerse in water or other liquids
- Do not discharge below 3.0 volts. Discharging should never be below 3.0 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially have a catastrophic failure and cause serious damage to yourself and property.
- Never charge unattended. You must be present when batteries are on a charger.
- Never modify or fix your battery. Do not attempt to fix or modify a battery in any manner including the pack material or label.
- Never charge in a hot environment like a car or direct sunlight
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge or attempt to trickle charge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it vent or leak.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
- If damaged discontinue use immediately
- If Leaking do not touch
- Proper Disposal of batteries is important; please contact your local departments for proper disposal of old batteries.
- Negligence or misuse may cause fire and/or serious injury
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK